For Mobile Arms Storage
CustomVault’s MAB™ is GSA AA-V-2940 rated and meets portable armory specifications. It houses a GSA-approved vault and access vestibule contained within a weather-proof exterior and equipped with connections for HVAC, lighting, electrical and alarm systems. A Class 5 vault door provides access.
Ultimately, the unit’s self-containment, ease of relocation, weather resistance and compliance with all government protection and weapons storage requirements make it ideal for a number of military and other applications. This includes weapons storage and containment of evidence, narcotics and detainees.
MAB™ Features Include:
- GSA AA-V-2940 rated armory as endorsed by IACSE.
- Standard units offer 200 sq ft, 413 sq ft or 730 sq ft of approved storage.
- Exterior weather-tight door with US Military approved lock device.
- Interior GSA Class-5 vault door with issue port daygate.
- Weapon tie downs on walls and floor.
- Alarm peripheral devices including door contacts, motion detectors and seismic detectors installed.
- Vestibule area between exterior door and vault.
- Interior and exterior lighting.
- 20-breaker electric panel with labels on interior of armory.
- HVAC including an exterior unit installed on the vestibule wall with GSA-approved openings and duct work to vestibule and vault.
- Thermostatically-controlled temperature and humidity for both vestibule and vault.
- Metal conduit for all electrical wiring – both interior and exterior.
- Alarm panel (head unit) – provided and installed to match and communicate with existing network.
- Generator – to supply back-up power in case of power loss (gas or diesel available).
- Exterior floodlights.