A Vault Solution for High Volume and Restricted Footprints
Designed specifically to meet DEA validated warehousing requirements for the pharmaceutical segment as per 21 CFR 1301.72, the CustomVault HighBay™ Vault system compensates for restricted footprints by leveraging vertical space to accommodate controlled substance storage needs. And as space is at a premium in many industries, the HighBay™ is now being adopted outside of pharma.
- Compliance. CustomVault’s UL rated and DEA approved modular panels are used to form the vault floor, walls and ceiling for six-sided protection of controlled substance inventory.
- Warehouse Optimization. Designed to accommodate your specific racking requirements, and multi-lane forklift patterns as needed.
- Access. Oversized double-leaf vault doors provide easy access for warehouse forklifts and pallet jacks, thereby optimizing functionality.
- Customization. Panels are engineered and configured to meet your project requirements.
- Integration. All systems are custom-configured with appropriate port-vent panels as needed to allow for HVAC ducting and conduit access to meet utility requirements.