CustomVault seeks experienced, skilled and energetic employees that fit with the service culture that defines our competitive advantage. As a growing company and a leader in our space, we offer a stimulating work environment, excellent benefits and competitive salaries. Join our team!Field Service
Installer – Bethel, CT
Installs vault systems and or bank equipment at the client site. Installers are required to be familiar with, and abide by, both client and company security policies. Installers may be exposed to highly sensitive security related client information that must remain confidential.
Must be currently forklift certified or have the ability to be trained and certified for forklift and other lift equipment. All employees must be certified by attending Company training session and passing written and practical skill test.
- Follow instructions.
- Extensive travel will be required.
- Use and understand the importance of personal protection gear including hearing and eye protection, fall protection, safety shoes, reflective vests and other safety items.
- OSHA 10 minimum training.
- Assist and understand how to safely rig, move and install heavy construction materials up to and in excess of 10,000 lbs.
- Weld or learn to weld using mig flux core, argon gas or stick weld process.
- Learn to use and become certified to use a fork lift and other lift equipment.
- Load and unload flatbed and van trucks.
- Install new or modified bank equipment at client facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
- High school diploma required
- Graduate of technical training school preferred, but not required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter
- Valid drivers license
- Knowledge and experience in rigging, lifting and setting construction materials.
- Knowledge and experience in using the equipment necessary to safely lift and transport heavy construction materials up to and in excess of 10,000 lbs.
Email your resume to email@example.com and provide a completed Disclosure Authorization Form , Standard Release Form and Application. Human Resources phone inquiries should be directed to 203.403.4224.
Experienced Field Service Technicians
We have immediate openings for Experienced Field Service Technicians nationwide for the BranchServ division of CustomVault Corporation! Please check the Careers page on our BranchServ website here for specifics and your opportunity to apply.
All Technician positions offer those chosen the opportunity for a rewarding career through hands-on service in a financial institution setting. Chosen candidates will learn our business by attending our comprehensive Training Development Program in Cornelius, NC. The program includes classroom training combined with on-the-job field training with an assigned mentor.
- All applicants are required to pass a comprehensive background check.
- All applicants are required to pass a drug test.
- High school diploma required.
- Graduate of technical training school preferred, but not required.
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The Field Service Technician’s responsibility is to respond to, diagnose and resolve field service issues for BranchServ service customers. Field Service Technician training will include locksmith skills, and the maintenance and repair of bank drive-up systems, alarm systems, access control and closed circuit video systems.
To submit an application for the position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a completed Disclosure Authorization Form and Application. Human Resources phone inquiries should be directed to 203.403.4224.