The jewelry and precious metals industry must abide by stringent insurance requirements, and facilities are commonly faced with challenging budgets and logistics. CustomVault’s Jewelry Practice Group is focused on the unique security requirements for this industry to support compliance with business and insurance standards via unique value-driven solutions that mitigate site challenges.
What You Need
Industry and insurance requirements dictate the use of compliant:
- Vault systems complemented by vault doors/day gates and racking systems as needed.
- Electronic security as a complement to physical security elements.
Those in the know seek partners with expertise and experience specific to value-driven jewelry solutions.
What We Deliver
CustomVault has been serving the jewelry and precious metals industry for over 30 years, providing validated vaults for manufacturing, distribution and retail as well as complementary security. We have extensive experience working with domestic and international insurance carriers. And we respond to industry-wide demand for compliant solutions that overcome logistical challenges and, above all, deliver value.
CustomVault has demonstrated expertise with designing systems to enable cost-effective delivery and assembly on the job site, offering installed solutions at the lowest possible all-in cost.
We innovate to meet your needs:
- High-Rise and Other Limited Access Conditions. Our LightWeight™ vault panels are designed to fit in a standard height freight elevator, supporting installations virtually anywhere – including high-rise buildings in urban areas, tight existing footprints or in other hard-to-reach settings.
- Integrated Systems. UL listed utility access can be configured into the vault solution to provide access for sprinklers and other existing building systems.
- Custom Vault Doors. For conveyor and other special applications, we design doors based on user requirements in any configuration.
And we successfully manage:
- Aggressive Timetables. Given our in-house resources, CustomVault has the quickest turnaround time in the industry and has met the most aggressive construction schedules. Shop drawings with structural and engineering evaluation can be provided in as little as two days.
- Limited Disruption. CustomVault systems go up quickly and cleanly. After hours installation is available to further limit impact on existing operations.
We begin by providing consulting services for all jewelry and precious metals clients before executing a vault or security solution. Site assessment, analysis and review of industrial and governmental requirements, physical surveys, applications, architectural drawings, planning, and budgeting are all part of our package.
Contact our Jewelry Project Expert at 866.431.7646 or reach out here. email@example.com