The cash-in-transit industry must retain customer trust and remain responsive to their secure storage needs. CustomVault’s Cash-in-Transit Practice Group is focused on the unique security requirements for this industry; providing solutions that meet insurance requirements and fulfill business expectations.
What You Need
Industry and insurance requirements dictate the use of compliant:
- Industry compliant vault systems complemented by vault doors/day gates.
- Industry compliant wire-woven cage systems and safes.
- Electronic security as a complement to physical security elements.
This is complemented by pass-thrus, mantraps and bullet resistance. Those in the know seek partners with expertise and experience specific to customer-driven cash-in-transit solutions.
What We Deliver
CustomVault has been serving cash-in-transit for over 35 years, providing validated vaults for all major industry players. We understand the need for expedient response, security and value in all that we do. CustomVault is Responsive by Design.
CustomVault is not only expert at configuring solutions to meet insurance and security requirements, but also in designing vault solutions that optimize the efficiency of operations within the secure environment.
We successfully manage:
- Flush Transitions. We understand that flush access in and out of the vault is essential when carts can weigh over 600 lbs. We work with your site plan and evaluate options, including modifications, to create a solution that is both cost-effective and operationally efficient.
- Site Access and Structural Load Challenges. We evaluate site access and load conditions and offer solutions to meet any requirement.
- Aggressive Timetables. Given our in-house resources, CustomVault has the quickest turnaround time in the industry and has met the most aggressive construction schedules. Shop drawings with structural and engineering evaluation can be provided in as little as two days.
- Limited Disruption. CustomVault systems go up quickly and cleanly. Solutions are available that do not require heavy equipment to install. After-hours installation is available to further limit impact on existing operations.
We begin by providing consulting services for all CIT clients before executing a vault or security solution. Site assessment, analysis and review of industrial and governmental requirements, physical surveys, applications, architectural drawings, planning, and budgeting are all part of our package.
Contact our Armored Car Project Expert at 866.431.7646 or reach out here: email@example.com