CustomVault seeks experienced, skilled and energetic employees that fit with the service culture that defines our competitive advantage. As a growing company and a leader in our space, we offer a stimulating work environment, excellent benefits and competitive salaries. Furthermore, as an ESOP, CustomVault offers you the opportunity to claim a stake in company performance. Join our team!
Territory Manager, Montgomery AL for BranchServ Division
The Territory Manager will manage and control Field Service Technician performance, equipment installation and performance, operating costs, Time & Material work and quality to achieve established goals and objectives. The Territory Manager will communicate with customers to ensure customer satisfaction levels are met or exceeded, that customers maintain their service contract relationship with BranchServ and to contribute to our efforts to increase service contract revenues. The Territory Manager will act as an integral part of the Regional management team by actively contributing to Territory and Region revenue growth, margin expansion and customer satisfaction metrics attainment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervision of a team of 12-20 Field Service Technicians.
- Internal interface with Regional management, CSR’s, Shared Services Team, as well as other service support personnel (Divisional and Regional) and Headquarter support groups.
- Collaboration with existing sales partner(s) within the territory to develop new service contract customers.
- External interface with customers, prospective customer base, equipment vendors, general contractors and sub-contractors.
- The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of a 2-year Technical Degree in Engineering Systems, Business Administration or Management or equivalent experience. Architectural, engineering or construction industry experience is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and people successfully.
- Must be able to interface with customers and function well in a team environment.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to communicate effectively (oral/written); and ability to satisfy customers.
- Solid organizational skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Hands-on technical and operations managerial experience a plus.
To submit an application for the position, email your resume to email@example.com and provide a completed Disclosure Authorization Form and Application. Human Resources phone inquiries should be directed to 203.403.4224.
Experienced Field Service Technicians
We have immediate openings for Experienced Field Service Technicians for the BranchServ division of CustomVault Corporation! Please check the Careers page on our BranchServ website here for specifics and your opportunity to apply.
All Technician positions offer those chosen the opportunity for a rewarding career through hands-on service in a financial institution setting. Chosen candidates will learn our business by attending our comprehensive Training Development Program in Cornelius, NC. The program includes classroom training combined with on-the-job field training with an assigned mentor.
- All applicants are required to pass a comprehensive background check.
- All applicants are required to pass a drug test.
- High school diploma required.
- Graduate of technical training school preferred, but not required.
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The Field Service Technician’s responsibility is to respond to, diagnose and resolve field service issues for BranchServ service customers. Field Service Technician training will include locksmith skills, and the maintenance and repair of bank drive-up systems, alarm systems, access control and closed circuit video systems.
To submit an application for the position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a completed Disclosure Authorization Form and Application. Human Resources phone inquiries should be directed to 203.403.4224.