Government and military installations must manage specification-driven security projects in the context of constrained logistics, resources and budgets. CustomVault’s Government Practice Group is focused on meeting the unique requirements of GSA validated high-security storage for weapons and documentation while respecting project parameters.
What You Need
Applicable Federal Specifications for your military or government installation are: GSA AA-V-2737, GSA AA-D-600D, and GSA AA-V-2940. Validated storage dictates the use of GSA compliant:
- Vault systems with doors and day gates.
- Mobile armories.
- Safes and wire cages.
- Electronic security as a complement to physical security elements.
Furthermore, your security plan likely encompasses a myriad of other products. Proper execution of the details is critical for your success. Those in the know seek partners with expertise and experience specific to government and military solutions.
What We Deliver
No other company has installed more GSA approved vault systems than CustomVault. Since 1984, we have been providing high-security storage solutions for weapons, munitions, classified documents, and magnetic media, serving every branch of the U.S. Government including:
- Army Reserve
- Air Force
- Marine Corps
- National Guard
- Coast Guard
- Border Patrol
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Executive Office of the President
- House and Senate
- Department of State
- Federal Reserve Bank
- Social Security Administration
- Postal Service
- Many government agencies including NASA, FEMA, DEA and the USDA
CustomVault is expert at configuring GSA compliant solutions. We have a thorough understanding of:
- Federal Specification AA-V-2737. For modular vault solutions government-wide.
- Federal Specification AA-V-600D. For vault doors.
- Federal Specification AA-V-2940. For mobile armories.
- USPS 13402. For modular vault solutions specific to the U.S. Postal Service.
In fact we played a key role in updating the USPS regulation in 1998. We configure solutions that meet all requirements, but our expertise extends beyond compliance; encompassing the particular logistics, project management and time-schedule sensitivities unique to GSA approved vault projects.
CustomVault successfully manages:
- Contractor Support. We are expert in supporting the needs of the government contractor, and can supply bid support quickly. We guide contractors through the project management issues of specification-driven vault projects, “owning” the vault portion of the project to deliver projects on-time, on-budget and on-spec.
- Site Access and Structural Load Challenges. We evaluate site access and load conditions to ensure that every option is considered in optimizing both the cost and functionality of the vault solution and installation.
- Aggressive Timetables. CustomVault has the quickest turnaround time in the industry and has met the most aggressive construction schedules. Shop drawings with structural and engineering evaluation can be provided in as little as two days, and we recently designed and installed 64 modular vaults on a military base in just 12 weeks.
- Limited Disruption. CustomVault systems go up quickly and cleanly; assembled by expert installation teams.
Contact our Government Project Expert at 866.431.7646 or reach out here: firstname.lastname@example.org